Virtality Digital Therapeutic Apps for Addiction
Virtality is a mobile and VR experience that is designed to help sufferers, psychologists and addiction treatment experts to develop an immersive application that will provide a range of support materials, connections and support treatment around the clock.
Why develop Virtality
- There is a global addiction crisis – affecting millions worldwide
- The global cost of addiction is over $820 Billion a year. This is rising
- Relapse numbers from addiction are unacceptably high
- There is an imperative for transformative approaches to addiction therapy and recovery using technology that is scalable and affordable
What we are developing
Our mission is to provide a safe, virtual space where recovering addicts and alcoholics meet, share experience and benefit from individual and group therapy as well as participating in recovery focused games.
- We are bringing essential and clinically proven therapy to the digital world that our patients inhabit.
- We will increase the rate of success of therapy with this Post COVID critical generation, by blending clinical therapies with software strategies that are shaping this generation’s lifestyle.
- We will provide 24/7/365 access to a safe, sober and engaging world.
- We will improve the service that addiction and rehab centres provide to their patients.
- We will bypass stigma of public admission to addiction as patients merely click to seek help.
- We will save lives and reduce the cost of addiction to the American economy.
With the creation of virtual safe spaces, addicts can meet and learn. Therapists can provide support through AI assistance and live sessions to tackle the global addiction crisis.
Supporting Therapy Centres and Therapists
- Service reach – live 1 on 1 or group sessions within a safe and sober virtual environment instead of a Zoom call.
- Staffing resource limitations – Making therapists spend more time with patients and cost efficient.
- Deliverable value – Scale, efficacy and cost beneficial.
- Access to technology – Intuitive and easy to use, accessible on existing mobile technology and low-cost VR.
- Cost of care crisis – Directly addressing a vulnerable group that responds positively to digital interventions.
- Therapy accessibility – Access help when you need it.
- Lack of communal support – Talk to fellow addicts in recovery at any time.
- Cost of therapy – A long-term low-cost solution.
- Stigma – Reduce the initial stigma through role play and online community fellowship.